The colors are changing, temperatures are cooling and its time to gear up and ride. We have complied a list of the top 5 rides you must check out of this fall. If you have other rides that you feel should have made this list, send them to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Blue Ridge Parkway - North Carolina & Virginia: Covering 469 miles, this road is one to see and enjoy! Being immersed in the changing of the season covered in Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina.
2. Pacific Coast Highway - Oregon & California: Along the west cost of the country lies one of the most breathtaking rides we have been on. Stretching 655 miles, this ride will touch some of the most iconic and picturesque places in the world.
3. Skyline Drive - Virginia: 105 miles of incredible landscapes as you ride through the valleys and trees of Virginia. A must do ride in the fall! The smooth roads are very motorcycle friendly and well maintained.
4. Vermont Maple Trail: Maple trees, maple trees and more maple trees. This ride is filled with colors of orange, red and yellow that will keep you coming back every fall.
5. Lake Tahoe: 80 miles of pure natural beauty. Lake Tahoe is one of Californias top spots with many stops along the lake rim trail to stop and take in the color and jaw dropping views.
Stay warm, stay safe, and happy trails!