You know them when you see them... mirrored helmet, fitted pants, minimal gloves, leather jacket and sweet bike worth a double-take. The modern urban rider has made it's mark in the industry, utilizing classic style and modern technology to etch out its own category of fashion and utility. Here's a list of go-to products for the "cool" in all of us.
The Boots: Start From The Ground Up.
- Stylmartin Wave Boots: Style, leather and well built. What more could you want?
- Fairfax Rider Shoes: Premier protection with sneaker fashion. Urban rider... we say yes!
- Street Rocker D-WP: Waterproof and built to ride while still offering a shoe to walk around the city.
The Pants: They Dont Always Have To Be Skinny Jeans...
- AGV Sport Apex Kevlar: Still jeans but built for ultimate road protection with padding. Knee areas are stretchable as well!
- Stretch Denim Jeans: Well just as the title says... very trendy.
- Bilt Iron Jeans: Built to protect! These are some heavy duty cargo pants that you can ride the town with.
The Jacket/Vest: Be Safe, Be Seen.
- Vuz LED Vest: Reflectors and lights, trust us, you will be seen and safe with this vest!
- Dainese Street Leather Jacket: City and sport like jacket that provides protection and style.
- Harley Hornback Moto Jacket: Lightweight, padded and built with pride from Harley Davidson.
The Gloves: Less is More.
- Grifter Scoundrels: The definition of style. Made in the USA leather gloves
- Dainese Desert Poon D1: Breathable and built for city traffic riding.
- Alpinestars Corozal Drystart: Waterproof meets protection. These gloves wont disappoint and built for touring.
The Helmet: Protect Your Dome, Look Like A Badass.
- Bell Bullitt Retro: Well its in the title, Retro is coming back... STRONG!
- Curbside Sun Shield X06 Half: Built to be a badass. Enough said.
- Shark Evoline 3 ST: Its a full face... and an open face! Very versatile and perfect for all sorts of urban riding.
Motorcycle Luggage: Dont Forget To Pack.
- Vuz Tank Backpack: Functional, waterproof and magnetic. BOOM!
- Vuz Saddle Bags: The two best friends. Completely waterproof and easy to set up.
- Vuz Duffle Bag: Keep your goods dry in style! Durable and 100% waterproof.
The Bike: Its Time To Ride.
- Ducati Scrambler Sixty2: Vintage, urban and powerful. If your not drooling yet, click the link.
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber: Signature custom Triumph look that you would expect from such a classy bike.
- Kawasaki Z650 ABS: Great option for the city rider who wants a sport bike feel in a comfortable riding position.